Beautiful lashes talk, and so do the eyes. It is why women all over the world opt for lash extensions. All fall for long, dark, and thick eyelashes. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with that. So if you’re looking for a bold, defined lash line with or without applying eye makeup, then eyelash extensions are absolutely worth it.
Brickellashes is a beauty salon specialized in eyelash extensions, located in the Miami area. They offer treatments and products that are medically approved and their specialists strive to meet the expectations of even the most demanding clients. The founder of this successful business is Rosaine Quintana, a Cuban who came to the United States at the age of 13. She had always liked everything related to beauty, but she never imagined the great plans that the industry would have for her. Now Rosaine is a successful businesswoman, the owner of a profitable and booming business!
“I am fulfilling the American dream. With my business I also help many women, not only through beauty, but also by educating them to start in this beautiful industry of eyelash extensions”, Rosaine shares.
Brickellashes is also an academy, their team gives private and group classes for all those interested in the field. Their work is of high quality, which is why they are so popular in the Miami area. Rosaine wanted to end the myth that eyelash extensions harm the natural eyelash, and she has done that! Now she and her team have hundreds of happy clients with healthy lashes who love the amazing quality of their services.
“I started this business with the initial motivation to do it well and transform the industry. I wanted to end the myth that eyelash extensions mistreat the natural eyelash, this does not happen when the technique is correct”, she explains.
In fact, Rosaine has several certifications from a master eyelash art to international certified plasma specialist. She always strives for perfection and furthering her already extensive knowledge and techniques of lash extensions! Brickellashes give the most lashes, weightless feel, and best retention of anyone around. Plus, they use only the best materials in the market, made in the USA.
The specialized team of Brickellashes provides different types of services, such as semi permanent make up, russian volume extensions, volume extensions, fibroblast, aquarelle blush,, ombre brows and much more!
The pros of eyelash extensions are endless and a few of our favorites include: enjoying a long-lasting lash look, less money spent on purchasing makeup and false lash strips, time-saving beauty and a custom look you will love! We could go on and on, but suffice it to say, as an extension of your personal style, your custom lashes will help you look and feel your best.
Some other reasons why you should get lash extensions at Brickellashes:
- Eyelash extensions instantly dramatically enhance your eyes. They will look bigger, brighter and more youthful, and the lashes will also bring out the color of your eyes!
- You can easily maintain the look. Initially getting lash extensions can take up to 2 hours. After this, all you have to do is maintain the look by getting touch-ups every 2 to 3 weeks.
- You can wake up feeling glamorous with your already-long, already-curled eyelashes! It will save you time that you normally would have spent applying mascara and curling, even more if you used to apply falsies everyday!
- Lash extensions are resilient and resistant to water, exercise and pretty much everything that you do, meaning you won’t have to “take them off” like you would with false lashes. You can still feel sexy and confident at the gym and refreshed after a long day of work.
- Lashes are comfortable and after a few days you will forget they are there! They don’t weigh on your eyes, you won’t risk getting product in your eyes, or poking them with a wand. They’re light as feathers and extremely comfortable to wear at all times.
Now… How does that sound? More time, less maintenance and bright-eyed every single day! Call Brickellashes at +1 (305) 504-4517 and check out their website here.